what information might be collected from a registered user or other visitor, and what will and will not be done with it. Please note that this
A. What is done with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not
to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used
to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session
- The personally identifiable information provided to us, we will:
- possibly share with government organizations, especially if required by law
- we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Agora, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging
information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address
of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and
development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Agora uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about
specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or
all of the features of our Web site(s).
C. External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
D. Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, it is your responsibility to:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Agora Website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
E. Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Agora’‘s Website(s) and service(s). Agora does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
in our business practices. If you have provided us with an email address, we will endeavor to notify you, by email to that address, of any
material change to how we will use personally identifiable information.